Follow Me on Pinterest Life or Something Like It: A Feeling of Emptiness

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Feeling of Emptiness


Shock...anger...pain...these are all I can feel after losing my baby daughter at 21 & a half weeks pregnancy. She died in my arms on Thurday August 16, 2007 after delivering her prematurely. She was only able to survive for 10-15 minutes after birth because her little lungs were not yet fully developed. Why did it have to happen to us? Why did I have to lose another child before they were born? Why did I go into work that week? Why couldn't the hospital have the means and technology to save her? All my questions remain unanswered. I hate to swear, but it's just not f--g fair.
She was so beautiful. She had her father's forehead, straight eyebrows, chubby cheeks, long legs and ears. She had my eyes, nose, lips, and graceful, long fingers and feet. She had my jet black hair. I loved her. We all loved her. Despite her brief life with us, she touched everyone's heart. We will miss her dearly.
I WILL miss her heavily.
Haleth Orlianna Tsi'tha, fly my little bird, fly to your ancestors above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Follow Me on Pinterest