Follow Me on Pinterest Life or Something Like It: Christmas List Addendum

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas List Addendum


As always, I find new things to add to my gift exchange list between the families. Here goes:
~ CD's:
- Jem, Down to Earth, Archambault Musique
- Feist,The Reminder, Future Shop/ Archambault Musique
- Chicago, the musical, Soundtrack (2002)

~ DVD's:
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
- Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- Chicago (2002)

~ MP3 & Record Turntable (Costco)

~ Esprit ruched/frilly cotton scarf with fringed ends (grey colour); Boutique Colori, $24.99
~ Homestyles Synthetic Cluster Fibre Fill Duvet, Medium Weight Warmth, King Size; Zellers, $54.99 (or whatever is on sale) no feather please, I'm allergic
~ Did I mention a black cashmere turtleneck sweater? Check out the same request in my December 2006 blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Follow Me on Pinterest